So I missed WIP Wednesday and as I don’t have an FO for Friday, please see below for a WIP. 😉
Photo credit: Never Not Knitting
I started this last week and I’m going great guns! Here’s a pic from a couple of days ago:
It looks nothing like it does on the model hey? 😉 The wonders of blocking lace! I’m a bit worried that it’s turning out small but again, blocking should fix that. The leaf size seems comparable IRL to the pictures on the model so it should be fine. I’ve completed up to chart E out of G. Actually, I’ve started chart F so not too far to go. The rows are getting fairly long at this point though. The leaves are turning out really lovely:
I’m using the yarn the pattern calls for, Madelinetosh Merino Light. I have also used the colourway that was used for the book. It’s called Fig and it’s a lovely tonal brown.
So that’s what I’ve been working on along with the Sprig pullover I wrote about last week. Hopefully one of these will be my FO next week! 🙂